We’re looking for a professional administrative officer to support the CAIDP Board in relation to all of its activities, as needed.
The consortium ACT for Performance/Cordaid/Royal Tropical Institute is currently looking for the following long-term experts, to be based in Kinshasa
TFO Canada is currently recruiting for a new full-time Project Manager position located in Ottawa.
- IFC's Albena Melin on the need for a common understanding of sustainable investment
- Field Study Handbook for cross cultural research
- Strengthening Domestic Resource Mobilization: Moving from Theory to Practice in Low- and Middle-Income Countries
- A possible future for Haiti
- "The End of Theory" discusses why causality in human systems is difficult
Governance and the Rule of Law are the topic of this year's World Development Report and the upcoming CAIDP-CCIL conference. Two recent articles explore different aspects of the links with development:
On June 9, 2017 CAIDP was invited to attend the launch, by the Honourable Marie-Claude Bibeau, Minister of International Development and La Francophonie, of Canada’s new Feminist International Assistance Policy.
Hussein Amery, Universalia Performance Measurement Practice Leader, describes and untangles the relationship between the new Canadian Development Finance Institute, Export Development Canada, and existing official development assistance flows.