The Program Manager, Monitoring and Impact Measurement (MIM) is responsible for designing, implementing and supporting MIM systems for MEDA’s international programming.
With more than 30 years of experience, CowaterSogema is Canada’s global leader in management consulting services specializing in international development.
This Financial Analyst (FA) or Senior Financial Analyst (SFA) position will be based in Ottawa with regular communication and coordination with colleagues in Canada and overseas and some required travel overseas.
The Refugee Hub is seeking a Senior Fundraising Consultant to join our team over the next 4.5 months (November to March) to help build a variety of grant proposals for the Hub’s Refugee Sponsorship Support Program (SSP).
Agriteam is seeking a qualified Talent Acquisition Specialist who will be based in its Gatineau office to support Project and Business Development teams.
- Practitioner Experience for Young Professionsals in International Development
- The Simple Tool Empowering the World’s Poorest Women
- Do no harm: How the “white-savior industrial complex” failed Liberia’s girls
- Development Partnerships: Parts I The Way of the Future and II A Canadian Action Agenda
- Sexual exploitation and abuse in the aid sector / L'exploitation et les abus sexuels dans le secteur humanitaire
The new Global Affairs Canada Policy on Cost-Sharing for Grant and Non-Repayable Contribution Agreements is now available on the Contracting Publication section of the website.
The OECD DAC Network on Development Evaluation is currently exploring how the DAC Evaluation Criteria can be adapted to the new development context and landscape. They would like to engage with stakeholders in the evaluation profession and the broader development community. More details about this initiative can be found here: https://dacevaluationcriteria.org/
In particular, the OECD would like to capture the many diverse perspectives on the following questions: