NC KSA is currently seeking international educational experts with a demonstrated track record in coaching, mentoring and capacity building to join our team as part of our newest capacity building project benefiting the Madinah College of Technology-Female (MCoT).
NC KSA is currently seeking administrative experts with a demonstrated track record in coaching, mentoring and capacity building to join our team as part of our newest capacity building project benefiting the Madinah College of Technology-Female (MCoT).
Reporting to the Managing Director, KSA Operations, the Partner Dean, Madinah Female Campus, is responsible for overseeing the strategic direction of the campus including academic programming, operations and student services.
The Consultant will work closely with the STEM Gender Specialist, with input from the International Gender Advisor, Geology, Mining and Higher Education Expert and the Project Field Director.
CAIDP is seeking the services of an experienced facilitator to assist us in shaping the new Strategic Plan 2019-2023.
- Sexual exploitation and abuse in the aid sector / L'exploitation et les abus sexuels dans le secteur humanitaire
- Letter to Canadian partners - Lettre aux partenaires canadiens
- The 2018 Atlas of Sustainable Development Goals: an all-new visual guide to data and development
- Impact Investing and International Volunteering
- Reforming to Create Jobs -- the World Bank's Doing Business Report 2018
The United Nations and the World Bank Group signed a Strategic Partnership Framework (SPF), which consolidates their joint commitment to cooperate in helping countries implement the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
Some members have expressed concern about this issue and we wanted to let them know that there is a petition before Parliament if they want to add their voice to the debate and your signature to the petition.