- Development Partnerships: Parts I The Way of the Future and II A Canadian Action Agenda
- Sexual exploitation and abuse in the aid sector / L'exploitation et les abus sexuels dans le secteur humanitaire
- Letter to Canadian partners - Lettre aux partenaires canadiens
- The 2018 Atlas of Sustainable Development Goals: an all-new visual guide to data and development
- Impact Investing and International Volunteering
The new Global Affairs Canada Policy on Cost-Sharing for Grant and Non-Repayable Contribution Agreements is now available on the Contracting Publication section of the website.
The OECD DAC Network on Development Evaluation is currently exploring how the DAC Evaluation Criteria can be adapted to the new development context and landscape. They would like to engage with stakeholders in the evaluation profession and the broader development community. More details about this initiative can be found here: https://dacevaluationcriteria.org/
In particular, the OECD would like to capture the many diverse perspectives on the following questions: