Brief Description of Position:
Cowater is recruiting a Field Team Leader for an organizational restructuring project in South America. The project aims to improve efficiency and service delivery through the assessment and restructuring of current organizational structures. The project will gradually introduce new HR structures, performance management practices, and business processes at a large scale.
The Team Leader will be based full-time in country for a term of up to 4-6 years. Candidates must be fluently bilingual in English and Spanish, with 5-10 years of relevant experience managing large organizational restructuring and change management projects (valued at $5M or above) in Spanish speaking countries.
Reporting to the Project Manager and Project Director at Cowater’s HQ in Ottawa, Canada, the Field Team Leader will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the day-to-day planning and direction of the project in the field.
- Master’s Degree in Business with a concentration in Change Management, Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field
- HR management, performance measurement, and/or related field
- Experience managing large institutional restructuring projects
- Experience providing strategic advice to government partners on institutional capacity development and/or change management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing large, multi-year (3+ years, 5+ million) projects in Spanish speaking countries
- Experience using Results Based Management (RBM) tools, for project management
- Experience providing institutional capacity building/ skills transfer to local stakeholders
- Experience managing complex multi-stakeholder relations
- Fully fluent (reading, writing, speaking) in English and Spanish
- Strong technical and report writing skills in Spanish
All applications are to be submitted here or through https://cowater.acquiretm.com/job_details_clean.aspx?ID=1166&iframe=1. Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Applications will be assessed as they are received.
We thank all applicants, however only those making the shortlist will be contacted.