Technical Writer/Business Operations Support
Agriteam Canada Consulting Ltd., a respected international development organization, is seeking a full-time technical writer/business operations support person who will be based in our Gatineau office. This individual reports to the Business Development Manager and work closely with the entire business development team.
· copywriting website and corporate presentation material;
· assisting with expressions of interest;
· preparing research and background material for project proposals;
· acting as a key contributor for the preparation of proposals.
We are looking for a technical writer/business operations support person, who must have:
· advanced writing skills
· an ability to interview, collect, and synthesize information from multiple sources;
· proven research and analytical skills
· advanced formatting skills (MS Word)
· ability to multitask and work to short deadlines
· excellent organizational and communication skills
· a bachelor’s degree
Preference will be given to candidates with:
· background in journalism and/or knowledge of interviewing techniques
· ability in write in both English and French
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your curriculum vitae and a one page writing sample in English (and in French, if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Technical Writer/Business Operations Support in the subject line of the email. Application deadline is February 29, 2012.