Qualified candidates will offer a BS in Civil Engineering or equivalent and working knowledge of AutoCAD/LDD, experience with projects for public and private entities in Afghanistan and / or the Middle East.
Ideal candidate will have experience in civil and military infrastructure and road construction.
Qualifications/ Experience Required:
· Possess OSHA construction safety class or equivalent within the last 3 years.
· Shall have completed the course entitled "Construction Quality Management for Contractors".
· Possess an Architectural or Engineering degree in any discipline.
· Minimum 5 years of experience working in all engineering areas: structural engineering, construction management, land development, earth moving, surveying, etc.
· Must have a Civil Engineering active professional registration.
· Strong leadership and team building capabilities
· Comfortable in a highly entrepreneurial and continuously changing corporate culture
· Excellent written, verbal, and cross-cultural communication skills
· Track record of interacting effectively and collaboratively with a broad range of government, private sector, and civil society counterparts
· Professional proficiency in English
· Previous experience in Afghanistan and/or Middle East preferred