We are currently recruiting Analyst/Junior Consultants to join our team. This is an opportunity for young professionals to learn and develop skills and experience in monitoring and evaluation consultancy in international development.
- Supports Consultants and Project Team Leaders as needed through the full project management cycle, including but not limited to coordinating and liaising with clients and internal/external consultants, participating in client and project team meetings, document review and primary data collection (stakeholder interviews), financial and human resources coordination.
- Conducts qualitative and quantitative data analysis and contributes to report writing.
- Collaborates and cooperates with Universalia Consultants and Project Team Leaders to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality work.
- Pro-actively supports Universalia staff to help secure new business by contributing to proposal development and other business development support.
- Fluency in French mandatory, fluency in additional languages an asset.
For more information, please review the document attached.