As a member of the Universalia team, you will play an integral role in developing and managing a portfolio of projects, executing client engagement and quality service provision, and furthering Universalia’s 40+ year reputation for excellence. Your thematic expertise may be variably anchored in existing Practice Areas (as excerpted above), focal areas aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Research for Development (R4D) and Quality Assurance.
▪ A Masters Degree is required, a PhD is desirable
▪ Relevant professional experience, delivering Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL), Performance Measurement, Quality Assurance, Strategic Planning, Process Design and Facilitation, and/or related services to clients
▪ 2+ years of experience in leading and/or managing multidisciplinary and multicultural teams
▪ Thematic/sectoral experience of relevance
▪ Experience working with several of the following: Multilateral Development Banks, Un system, government agencies, NGOs, and/or Foundations
▪ Professional experience in at least two of the following geographic areas: Africa, Middle East, Asia-Pacific, North America, Latin America, the Caribbean
▪ Previous private sector/management consulting experience is an asset