CAIDP Executive Assistant
The Organization: CAIDP is a Canadian professional associations whose objectives are to:
- Foster excellence in international development consulting;
- Promote the collective professional interests of international development consultants;
- Provide a forum for members to exchange professional information and engage in professional
- Give a voice to the international development consulting community.
The Association is run through the efforts of member volunteers. CAIDP members are located all over Canada and in other parts of the world. Membership is growing, including individual and corporate members. CAIDP also runs an information and networking Hub (listserv), which reaches over 1,200 professionals every day, placing the Association as one of the largest sources of development news and opportunities.
The Position: We’re looking for a professional administrative officer to support the CAIDP Board in relation to all of its activities, as needed. This will include: managing logistics for certain events; preparing or editing documents; reaching out to existing and potential members and other stakeholders; managing the organizations’ correspondence and record keeping; tasks related to the CAIDP web site; and other duties as required
The Location: Byward Market, Ottawa
Why Should You Apply?
- Salary ($20.00/hr to $25.00/hr based on level of experience and qualifications);
- Great office location;
- This is a part time role, with a three year contract and the possibility of expanding to a full time role as the organization grows;
- Flexible hours and the option to work from home some of the time.
The ideal candidate would be French-English bilingual, university educated, experienced and entrepreneurial.
When replying, please tell us how you found out about the position.
Executive support - Five years of experience showing increasing responsibility in administrative support roles esp. in non-profit management (e.g. fund-raising, marketing, public relations, etc.)
All applications should be sent to Philip Cox, Board Secretary at the CAIDP Secretariat email: email@example.com Deadline for Applications – July 24, 2017.
Your interest in CAIDP is greatly appreciated but only short listed candidates will be contacted.
No phone calls please.