As a member of the Universalia team, the Evaluation Analyst plays an integral role in contributing to the successful execution of client engagement and building Universalia’s 40+ year reputation for excellence. The main responsibilities and duties are as follows:
Project and Quality Management
▪ Supporting the Project Team Leader and consultants in managing client engagements from beginning to end, including but not limited to research, data collection, data analysis, project management and budgeting.
▪ Achieving internal Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) set by the company for annual revenue generation.
▪ Collaborating and cooperating with other members of Universalia teams, as required, to ensure a consistent delivery of high-quality work on time and on budget.
▪ Consistently demonstrating alignment with Universalia’s mission, mandate, values and principles.
Proposal and Business Development
▪ Pro-actively supports consultants to help secure new business through proposal development and other business development support.