The Coordinator, Global Program Operations provides administrative support to Global Programs Operations in coordinating team communications and support to MEDA’s various international development projects.
- Job Status: Full-time, 14 Month Contract
- Start Date: May/June 2023
- Location: Waterloo, Ontario (hybrid work arrangement available) / other Canadian locations will be considered for highly qualified candidates
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Support GPO and regional staff on the processes and tools required for the efficient program and project management as guided by the Project Management Guide (PMG). Examples of tools include Microsoft 365 (CRM), DocuSign, Microsoft Teams / SharePoint, Clickup
- Assist and coordinate preparation of quarterly reports and the annual planning process for the department
- Liaison with other MEDA departments such as Resource Development, Marketing to ensure appropriate communication
- Maintain the Global Programs Divisional level schedule of key dates and deliverables
- Manage the contract repository, coordinating with Program and Legal
- Ensure key documents are stored on SharePoint, per project, following the appropriate filing protocols
- Maintain GP database of project information and key contacts ensuring it is accurate and up to date
- Provide formatting support for GP presentations and reports
- Support the roll out and adoption of program management tools across GP including Microsoft 365 (CRM), DocuSign, Microsoft Teams / SharePoint, Clickup
- Update the PMG under the direction of Sr Manger or Sr Director GPO
Any other duties and/or requirements as assigned
Education: College diploma or University degree in Business Administration or related field. Experience in a project-based industry is optimal.
Experience: Minimum of two year’s work experience, working in an office environment. Strong ability to work independently. Ability to manage multiple priorities. Proficient in current office technology.
- Appreciation and support of MEDA’s mission, vision and values
- Understanding and appreciation of business principles, international development and MEDA’s approach of creating business solutions to poverty
- Highly skilled in computerized document preparation and formatting, excel, desktop publishing and internet research
- Strong team building, relational, interpersonal and communication abilities and skills
- Proficiency in a foreign language is an asset
Please apply by Monday, April 17, 2023 at 4:00 pm eastern time by clicking here
MEDA is an equal opportunity employer and accommodations are available during all phases of the recruitment process. We ask that any applicants requiring accommodation make their needs known in advance.