Launch of the OECD Toolkit
“Impact by Design: Creating Effective Results Frameworks for Sustainable Development”
30 May 2023, 14h30-15h30 CEST
Revolutionise your approach and maximise development outcomes with the OECD Toolkit on Effective Results Frameworks.
Grounded in over four years of discussions at the OECD/DAC Results Community and based on comparative analysis in 10 countries and 58 development co-operation agencies and ministries, the OECD toolkit offers step-by-step guidance on creating, monitoring and using results frameworks, integrating vital issues like Sustainable Development, Leaving No One Behind and Climate Adaptation.
This practical toolkit simplifies your processes by providing a common understanding of how to plan and deliver on complex development issues. It offers tailored advice for governments, development co-operation agencies and implementing partners to leverage the data and evidence generated from sound results frameworks and improve collaboration and impact.
Join us in making development work more impactful and effective. Register here to attend the online launch and secure your spot today.
Please do not hesitate to forward this invitation to colleagues in your ministry or agency who could benefit from learning about this OECD Toolkit.
Kind regardsChantal Verger, Alejandro Guerrero, Olivia Lalonde, Sonja AgustsdottirOECD/DAC Results CommunityOECD Development Co-operation Directorate
Who is this OECD toolkit for?
· Officials in charge of Strategic Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning or Knowledge Management
· Programme and project managers
· Implementing partners
Why should I join?
* To understand common challenges in using results frameworks in development practice and possible solutions
* To gain a thorough understanding of how to use the toolkit to enhance the impact of your organisation or ministry
* To influence the selection of topics that will be covered in the expansion of the toolkit later this year