ROLE OF THE PROJECT MANAGER
Under the supervision of the Director of Business Development, the Project Manager actively participates in the growth of the company's activities by responding to calls for tender and ensuring the administrative management of various mandates. The development of business opportunities worldwide is at the heart of his/her daily work, and he/she must build relationships of trust with Baastel's partners and customers. The Project Manager will also be responsible for building strong teams of experts, keeping abreast of new industry trends, and supporting team leaders in the administrative management of mandates. In more detail, the person in this position is responsible for :
- Researching business opportunities and developing commercial proposals;
- Participate in the identification of potential markets, partnerships and strategic opportunities;
- Project and information management (contracts, invoicing, budget tracking, etc.).
- Maintain harmonious relations with customers, consultants and development team;
- Participate in working committees to optimize corporate development.
- Master’s Degree in management, business, administration or a related field.
- 2 years' relevant business development experience, ideally in international development, project management, or in a relevant field.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada, Belgium or France
- Bilingual (French and English) - spoken and written
- Spanish (advantage)
- Proficiency in Office suite software (Word formatting essential)
- Excellent IT skills (Teams, Onedrive, Internet)
- Ability to balance workloads and prioritize requests to meet deadlines
- Great attention to detail
- Autonomy and initiative
BE PART OF THE TEAM!
Send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com before September 15th 2023. To increase your chances of being selected, please clearly indicate the job title in the subject line of your message.
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest! Those selected for further consideration will be contacted on a priority basis.