Delphos - FMA is a Canadian corporation that provides advisory services globally in the areas of investment fund strategy and design, investment due diligence and structuring, and risk management governance, in relation to development finance and impact investing. Core clients are impact investors, development finance institutions/agencies, governments, and other organisations involved in economic and social development. Delphos - FMA is an affiliate of Delphos (https://delphos.co).
Prior Work Experience Required
- 9+ years of experience in transactional finance.
- 5+ years of experience in development finance/impact investing.
- 4+ years of experience leading, co-leading, or playing key roles in project execution.
- 4+ years of experience leading, co-leading, or playing key roles in business development.
- Advanced financial modeling and sensitivity analysis skills.
- Expert knowledge in analyzing and interpreting financial statements.
- Expert knowledge in financial structuring.
- Extensive experience conducting market assessments, risk analysis, and contract reviews.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, and with accountability and a high level of organization, in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Highly concise and persuasive writing and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with senior internal and external audiences.
- Multilingualism is preferred. Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, business or related field.
- Graduate degree or CFA a plus.
- Formal training in financial structuring and modeling.
Interested candidates should submit résumé & cover letter via LinkedIn in https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3342374613 before December 15, 2022.